1. "Optical initialisation of a single spin-valley in charges WSe2 quantum dots," Xin Lu1, Xiaotong Chen1, Sudipta Dubey1, Qiang Yao, Weijie Li, Xingzhi Wang, Qihua Xiong, & Ajit Srivastava; Nature Nanotechnology (in press) preprint: https://arxiv.org/abs/1810.01887.
1. "Entanglement of single-photons and chiral phonons in atomically thin WSe2,” Xiaotong Chen2, Xin Lu2, Sudipta Dubey2, Qiang Yao, Sheng Liu, Xingzhi Wang, Qihua Xiong, Lifa Zhang, & Ajit Srivastava, Nature Physics (2018).
2. "At the flick of a switch," Ajit Srivastava, Nature Materials 17, 391–392 (2018). (News & Views)
3. "Spin Transfer due to Quantum Magnetization Fluctuations," Andrei Zholud, Ryan Freeman, Rongxing Cao, Ajit Srivastava, and Sergei Urazhdin, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 257201 (2017).
4. "Zeeman splitting via spin-valley-layer coupling in bilayer MoTe2," Chongyun Jiang, Fucai Liu, Jorge Cuadra, Zumeng Huang, Ke Li, Abdullah Rasmita, Ajit Srivastava, Zheng Liu & Wei-Bo Gao, Nature Communications 8, 802 (2017).
5. “Giant paramagnetism induced valley polarization of electrons in charge-tunable monolayer MoSe2,” P. Back, M. Sidler, O. Cotlet, A. Srivastava, N. Takemura, M. Kroner, A. Imamoglu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 237404 (2017).
6. “Fermi polaron-polaritons in charge-tunable atomically thin semiconductors,” Meinrad Sidler, Patrick Back, Ovidiu Cotlet, Ajit Srivastava, Thomas Fink, Martin Kroner, Eugene Demler, Atac Imamoglu, Nature Phys. 13, 255-261 (2017).
7. “Signatures of Bloch-band geometry on excitons: Nonhydrogenic spectra in transition-metal dichalcogenides,” A. Srivastava and A. Imamoglu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 166802 (2015).
8. “Optically active quantum dots in monolayer WSe2,” A. Srivastava, M. Sidler, A.V. Allain, D. S. Lembke, A. Kis, A. Imamoglu, Nature Nanotech. 10, 491-496 (2015).
9. “Valley Zeeman effect in elementary optical excitations of monolayer WSe2,” A. Srivastava, M. Sidler, A.V. Allain, D. S. Lembke, A. Kis, A. Imamoglu, Nature Phys. 11, 141-147 (2015).
10. “Hyperfine Interaction-Dominated Dynamics of Nuclear Spins in Self-Assembled InGaAs Quantum Dots,” C. Latta, A.Srivastava & A. Imamoglu,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 167401 (2011).
11. “Diffusion-limited exciton-exciton annihilation in single-walled carbon nanotubes: A time-dependent analysis,” A. Srivastava and J. Kono, Phys. Rev. B. 79, 205407 (2009).
12. “High Field Magneto-optical spectroscopy of highly aligned individual and ensemble single-walled carbon nanotubes,” J. Shaver*, A. Srivastava*, J. Kono, S. A. Crooker, H. Htoon, V.I. Klimov, J. A. Fagan, E. K. Hobbie, N. Ubrig, O. Portugall, V. Perebeinos and Ph. Avouris A., Int. J. Mod. Phys. B., 23, 2667 (2009).
13. “Direct observation of dark excitons in individual carbon nanotubes: Inhomogeneity in the exchange splitting,” A. Srivastava, H. Htoon, V.I. Klimov, J. Kono, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 087402 (2008).
14. “Dressed-band theory for semiconductors in a high-intensity infrared laser field,” Y. Mizumoto, Y. Kayanuma, A. Srivastava, J. Kono, and A. H. Chin, Phys. Rev. B. 74, 045216 (2006).
15. “Laser-induced above-band-gap transparency in GaAs,” A. Srivastava, R. Srivastava, J. Wang, J. Kono, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93,157401 (2004).
1These authors contributed equally. Xin Lu, Xiaotong Chen, Sudipta Dubey.
2These authors contributed equally. Xiaotong Chen, Xin Lu, Sudipta Dubey.